Today I want to introduce you my first map for Farming Simulator 2013 . Map is dedicated to the beautiful Allgäu.
The card is completely rebuilt. This map has 38 fields and 5 pastures. There’s a small village where you can sell eggs and wool in a small village shop.
All high poly to low poly trees were changed, the people can also play with weak computer.
I have fixed a few bugs in the v1.1 of the PDA does not all but one at least has a small overview of the map and the Set Back function was implemented.
The road network and the map were extended. Invisible walls have been removed. A small barn was built where you can feed the cows at the feeding trough and can also sprinkle straw.
– Completely new designed scenery
– Crops: wheat, barley, canola, corn, beets, potatoes, grass
– Animals: cows, sheep, chickens
– Sale of the eggs in the village
– Sale of wool in the village
– Biogas plant function
– Land trade with unloading for potatoes and sugar beet
– Great selection of vehicles starting on your farm
– The rot has been turned off
+ Various other features of the LS13!
Credits: Maxter, Eifok, martinbigm500, Tessman85, Johni 6530 & Giants
Download – Allgau Map (file size = 93 MB)